Inside the PURE BASE 600 Continued
The HDD bays are removable and adjustable into other locations above these three slots. Each tray is capable of having a single 3.5" drive installed into it, or in the case of 2.5" drives, one mounts to the top, and another mounts to the bottom; inside of each bay.
The motherboard tray comes with a helper standoff in the middle, and all of the other standoffs in place for an ATX motherboard. There is a large opening for the CPU cooler backplate, there are six holes in this image to pass wires through, and tie points are not lacking either.
The bottom of the motherboard tray has three holes to use to pass wires through from the PSU behind the motherboard tray, and we also see a small rubber pad to isolate the PSU. On the floor of the Pure Base 600, we find four rubber pads which support the PSU over the venting, but there is not a gasket at the back of the chassis.
The second and last fan shipped inside of the Pure Base 600 is seen here hanging as an exhaust fan. This is a 3-pin powered fan just like that of the one in the front, but rather than using a 140mm fan, the Pure Base 600 only has room for a 120mm fan here. The expansion slots are all ventilated, and they are held into place with thumbscrews, accessed via the removed section in the frame to the left of them.
Behind the motherboard tray, we are given 25mm at the minimum to wire the chassis. It is easier to see all of the five HDD location from this view, and we also see a pair of 2.5" drive trays hidden behind the motherboard and is how the specs reached eight in total.
The chassis wiring is black and will blend in with the build quite nicely. There is a ribbon cable which has all of the LEDS and switches from the front I/O panel covered. There is a SATA power lead for the fan controller and a pair of female 3-pin connection to power fans from it. There is a native USB 3.0 connection, and of course, we can't leave out the HD Audio cable.
PRICING: You can find the be quiet! PURE BASE 600 Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The be quiet! PURE BASE 600 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $89 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The be quiet! PURE BASE 600 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for £68 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives