Money is not needlessly thrown at the packaging, as a fancy box has nothing to do with the product contained in it. Using plain cardboard with black printing on it, the front of the box offers the company name, a rendering of the chassis, and the Pure Base 600 name below that. Across the bottom, there is a list of features, repeated in three languages.
The side panel offers the chassis name, a handle, and what we can only guess is a few versions of the text found on the next panel. We also find the companies site address at the bottom.
On the back, at the top and bottom of the box, we are given statements about the company, and what they hope to provide the user of its products. There is an exploded diagram across the middle, with the ten principal components marked, and they are explained to the right of it.
The last of the external panels of the box is used to show the customer two things. The first is a condensed specifications chart which is just left of center. On the right, there is a small box which has a silver dot in it, denoting the color of the trim on this chassis.
Internal packaging is simple, yet effective. There is a plastic bag surrounding the chassis to protect the finishes. To protect against the hazards of shipping, thick Styrofoam caps are used at the top and bottom of the case. As for this particular chassis, its condition is perfect, and it ready for us to look at and take images of.
PRICING: You can find the be quiet! PURE BASE 600 Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The be quiet! PURE BASE 600 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $89 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The be quiet! PURE BASE 600 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for £68 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI bundles super-fast Optane M.2 with motherboards
- Director hoping for 'Guardians of the Galaxy' 4K Blu-ray
- id Software: our next-gen engine has full Ryzen support
- Xiaomi could launch in the US in two years
- ZTE launches Blade MAX 3: Available in the US for $200
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family