Hardware & Documentation
There is a bag of hardware which contains all of the screws and such shown here. There are 6-32 screws with washers intended for HDD installation, many M3 screws for 2.5" drive installations, and a set of fan screws. Along the bottom, we see the motherboard 6-32 screws, screws for the PSU, a pair of extra standoffs, and a socket to help drive them into the motherboard tray.
The hardware kit also includes a motherboard POST speaker, ten zip-ties to help manage wiring, and there is an Allen wrench as well. We did not find the use for this wrench, however, as most of the screws we used or could need to be removed are Phillips head screws.
We cannot forget about the manual, as it shows users how to get into the chassis as well as showing how all of the components are intended to be installed. The manual is handy, at least to see how to get into the chassis, but the design of the Portal is straight forward, and we did not find a need to refer to this after an initial glance at its contents.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [BitFenix Portal Mini-ITX Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Portal]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Call of Duty set in WWII?
- Gionee launches A1 in India
- Samsung to disable charging on remaining Galaxy Note7s
- New Tekken 7 trailer shows off devastating combos
- Xiaomi Mi 6 and Mi 6 Plus pricing leaks
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Kingston HyperX Savage 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse