ASUS, while extremely well known for high-quality and feature-packed motherboards, graphics cards and notebooks, aren't necessarily the most popular. Their whole line-up of products does carry that normal ASUS premium which most people don't have trouble justifying on motherboards and notebooks but when it comes to graphics cards, we've always thought that they are not worth paying the extra dollars - purely because they weren't all that different from the competition but carried a higher price tag.
Although that was up until recently as with the release of the new nVidia GeForce 7800 GTX, ASUS have stepped out of the square and done something a little more exciting. They've taken selected 7800 GTX chips and overclocked them out of the box and strapped on a fancy cooler, an Arctic Cooling solution to be exact - the same as which HIS use for their Radeon graphics cards. With these features combined, they've created a top card, no seriously - it's called "T.O.P" short for Top Overclocking Performance.
The ASUS GeForce 7800 GTX T.O.P. is the fastest air cooled out of the box 7800 GTX solution on the market right now with the water cooled offering from BFG Tech just sneaking ahead of its core speed. Let's continue on as we take a close look at ASUS' top-of-the-line 7800 GTX and just how to compares to a standard clocked version of the graphics card.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- BlackBerry announces KEYone, with Pixel's camera sensor
- Genesis Alpha One is the 80s sci-fi game I always wanted
- iPhone 7 explodes, smoke coming out caught on video
- Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC is Origin exclusive
- Nintendo sues company for real life Mario Kart racing
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications