ASUS, while extremely well known for high-quality and feature-packed motherboards, graphics cards and notebooks, aren't necessarily the most popular. Their whole line-up of products does carry that normal ASUS premium which most people don't have trouble justifying on motherboards and notebooks but when it comes to graphics cards, we've always thought that they are not worth paying the extra dollars - purely because they weren't all that different from the competition but carried a higher price tag.
Although that was up until recently as with the release of the new nVidia GeForce 7800 GTX, ASUS have stepped out of the square and done something a little more exciting. They've taken selected 7800 GTX chips and overclocked them out of the box and strapped on a fancy cooler, an Arctic Cooling solution to be exact - the same as which HIS use for their Radeon graphics cards. With these features combined, they've created a top card, no seriously - it's called "T.O.P" short for Top Overclocking Performance.
The ASUS GeForce 7800 GTX T.O.P. is the fastest air cooled out of the box 7800 GTX solution on the market right now with the water cooled offering from BFG Tech just sneaking ahead of its core speed. Let's continue on as we take a close look at ASUS' top-of-the-line 7800 GTX and just how to compares to a standard clocked version of the graphics card.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Just Mobile launches 'self-healing' iPhone cases
- BlackBerry could exit phone business if the Priv crashes
- Surface Book has dual-GPU setup with custom 1GB GDDR5 Maxwell GPU
- Xbox boss: 'We aren't motivated by beating Sony'
- ARK: Survival Evolved developer has no ETA on DX12 patch
- Kingwin Power Dock PD-2537U3 Dual-Bay Clone Storage Station Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R Rev1 SSD Boot Order Issue.
- Help Updating GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 Bios
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points