G.Skill Ripjaws KM570 MX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
The left end of the KM570 MX shows us the two-piece frame that wraps the guts of this keyboard. The top section is thick and textured, but the edges have been angled, and along the front, the square corner is eliminated for better ergonomics when using the keyboard without a wrist rest. The lower section is also angled, it is textured to match the top, and offers a place to grab the keyboard if you need to move it. We can also see that four out of the five rows of keycaps are already angled toward the user.
These 74 keys of the KM570 MX is where most of the time is spent on a keyboard. Across the top are keys with dual functions, the font used is easy to see and read, and G.Skill has put their name and logo on the spacebar.
The F-keys is where much of the multifunctional keys are found. F1 is used to open the My PC folder, and F2 is used to open whichever browser you have set as default in Windows. F3 will open your default email handler, and the use of F4 with the Function key will open the calculator.
Using the Function button with these four keys, we can change features of the KM570 MX. The F5 is the Game Mode button, or Windows lockout key and F6 allows you to swap between 6-key and NKRO support. F7 cycles through the seven preset modes and the one that can be programmed by you and F8 is used to save the custom profile.
This section starts to get into the multimedia keys. F9 will take you to the previous track, and F10 is the play/pause button too. F11 will stop whatever track is playing, and F12 takes you to the next track.
Usually, on the right side, we find only 30 keys, but we do see an additional four keys at the top. All of the commands, arrow keys, and number pad keys are present. There are arrows on the number pad for left-hand gamers, and the G.Skill name is boldly placed here as well.
PRICING: You can find the G.Skill Ripjaws RIPJAWS KM570 MX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [G.Skill Ripjaws KM570 MX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Ripjaws KM570 MX Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Call of Duty set in WWII?
- Gionee launches A1 in India
- Samsung to disable charging on remaining Galaxy Note7s
- New Tekken 7 trailer shows off devastating combos
- Xiaomi Mi 6 and Mi 6 Plus pricing leaks
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Kingston HyperX Savage 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse