Accessories and Documentation
As part of the hardware which comes with the Icekimo coolers, there is a foam padded, universal backplate, located in the middle of this image. On either side are the A X2 brackets to be used if you plan to install this cooler on an AMD motherboard.
The bottom row in this image is where we see the LGA2011 standoffs, and also the studs used for AMD and Intel mounting for every other socket. The red cardboard washers isolate the top of the motherboard using the typical studs, the nuts in the middle secure the backplate to the motherboard, and the nuts on the left are used to lock the head unit to the rest of the hardware.
There is a tiny tube of ID-Cooling thermal paste to get you through two or three tries at installation. Also in the kit, we see the long fan screws to secure the fan to the radiator, and shorter screws to secure the radiator to the chassis.
The manual is multilingual, and on the inside of this is the English version. This paperwork explains all of the parts, how many, and what they are used for, and as you continue, it delivers step-by-step instructions for mounting with renderings to complement each steps process.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [ID-Cooling Icekimo 120W Liquid CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Android co-founder teases his upcoming smartphone
- Elon Musk teases Model Y for 'S3XY' lineup
- Samsung confirms that the Note7 isn't quite dead yet
- Apple iPhone 6s was the best-selling smartphone of 2016
- Rogue One looks great, even in a fan-made VHS commercial
- N3150-ITX Mini-PCI Express Slot
- Intel Optane Memory: What It Is and Why It Matters
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse