Accessories and Documentation
As part of the hardware which comes with the Icekimo coolers, there is a foam padded, universal backplate, located in the middle of this image. On either side are the A X2 brackets to be used if you plan to install this cooler on an AMD motherboard.
The bottom row in this image is where we see the LGA2011 standoffs, and also the studs used for AMD and Intel mounting for every other socket. The red cardboard washers isolate the top of the motherboard using the typical studs, the nuts in the middle secure the backplate to the motherboard, and the nuts on the left are used to lock the head unit to the rest of the hardware.
There is a tiny tube of ID-Cooling thermal paste to get you through two or three tries at installation. Also in the kit, we see the long fan screws to secure the fan to the radiator, and shorter screws to secure the radiator to the chassis.
The manual is multilingual, and on the inside of this is the English version. This paperwork explains all of the parts, how many, and what they are used for, and as you continue, it delivers step-by-step instructions for mounting with renderings to complement each steps process.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [ID-Cooling Icekimo 120W Liquid CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel next-gen Xeon: 59% faster, up to 6TB Optane RAM
- Facebook Live goes social with Live videos with friends
- OnePlus 5 will feature Snapdragon 835, confirms CEO
- Divinity Original Sin 2 launches this September
- Unity valued at $2.8 billion
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017