Sound Blaster Connect Software
After installing and loading the Sound Blaster Connect software, we see that lighting is the priority here. There are nine options for color patterns, eight of them preset to do their thing, and one option to select a custom made lighting layout. On the right, you can select custom and click on which keys you wish to be lit, or change all of them at one time.
There are options to select the way the lights are lit, the direction of flow, basic color options which when clicked on taking you to RGB entry mode, and you can also change the speed of the patterns movement.
By clicking on the word "Settings" at the bottom, there are two more tabs to look at. Under the heading of general, you can select the language of the software, have the software boot on startup, and is also where you can check for a software update.
By clicking the header marked "Device," we see the last of the options found in the Connect software. This is where you go when you mess things up dreadfully and need to factory reset the keys and lighting. This is also where you can go to check for firmware updates for the Vanguard KO8 RGB.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- ASUS ZenFone 4 to be premium device with Snapdragon 835
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4