Vanguard KO8 RGB Continued
The right edge of the Vanguard is much like the left side, but here the back is lengthened to fit the extended bit along the top edge. The KO8 name is found again, and with the feet extended this time, all of the keys on top are at an ergonomic angle of attack.
Roughly three inches from the right edge of the keyboard, at the back, the thick gauge cable for connectivity comes out of the frame. The reason it is thick is that there are two cables inside, and after a small diverter cover, two leads come out with stickers on them, denoting which is the primary connection, and which powers the pass-through port.
On the back of the Vanguard, just as the top angles down to the shorter side of the keyboard, we find a USB 2.0 port tucked into the bottom section of the frame. This makes it easy to share files, or you could connect a mouse or headset here to tidy up the desk a bit.
Under the Vanguard KO8 RGB, we see the same small triangles we found on their mouse. This time there is a product sticker in the middle, and around the edges we find no less than eight feet to support the keyboard, which is made of rubber.
When the need to raise the back of the keyboard comes up, you are given wide feet to use. The lock used is strong and should keep the feet from collapsing in most conditions, but the tips are not rubberized, so only the front edge has grip when these are used.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV is the new Skyrim
- Battlefield 1 rumored to get support for HDR soon
- Star Wars Battlefront II's new trailer looks INCREDIBLE
- NVIDIA announces SLI/HDR support for Shadow of War on PC
- ASUS B250 Mining Expert board: support for 19 x GPUs
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience