Vanguard KO8 RGB Continued
The right edge of the Vanguard is much like the left side, but here the back is lengthened to fit the extended bit along the top edge. The KO8 name is found again, and with the feet extended this time, all of the keys on top are at an ergonomic angle of attack.
Roughly three inches from the right edge of the keyboard, at the back, the thick gauge cable for connectivity comes out of the frame. The reason it is thick is that there are two cables inside, and after a small diverter cover, two leads come out with stickers on them, denoting which is the primary connection, and which powers the pass-through port.
On the back of the Vanguard, just as the top angles down to the shorter side of the keyboard, we find a USB 2.0 port tucked into the bottom section of the frame. This makes it easy to share files, or you could connect a mouse or headset here to tidy up the desk a bit.
Under the Vanguard KO8 RGB, we see the same small triangles we found on their mouse. This time there is a product sticker in the middle, and around the edges we find no less than eight feet to support the keyboard, which is made of rubber.
When the need to raise the back of the keyboard comes up, you are given wide feet to use. The lock used is strong and should keep the feet from collapsing in most conditions, but the tips are not rubberized, so only the front edge has grip when these are used.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Android co-founder teases his upcoming smartphone
- Elon Musk teases Model Y for 'S3XY' lineup
- Samsung confirms that the Note7 isn't quite dead yet
- Apple iPhone 6s was the best-selling smartphone of 2016
- Rogue One looks great, even in a fan-made VHS commercial
- N3150-ITX Mini-PCI Express Slot
- Intel Optane Memory: What It Is and Why It Matters
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse