DOOM & OVERWATCH
Gaming with the Zeus P1 RGB has been a pleasure. The lower body design allows for a comfortable palm grip but also lends itself well to those who prefer to claw grip their mice. The sides are shaped well, and when the need arises to lift the Zeus P1, the grips added there along with the shape makes it very easy to accomplish without feeling awkward in the slightest.
The buttons are all within reach, making selecting weapons, throwing grenades, activating special attacks, or anything you wish to program this device to do as easy as can be.
Tracking offered with the optical sensor is smooth and direct, with no signs of any software tampering to try to correct movement, like angle snapping would do. From 1600 to roughly 8500 DPI, the Zeus P1 is easy to handle and does not feel out of control, but once you get into the higher range of DPI options, we do feel you lose accuracy, and it is easy to drift off target.
As we mentioned earlier, roughly 6000 DPI seemed to be our sweet spot for most of our gaming and daily driving needs, but with the DPI buttons easily accessible, you can slow it down or speed it up without much effort when the need to snipe comes up.
Windows and Productivity
For web browsing, we noticed no irregularities, double click issues, or any wandering of the sensor, no matter the DPI level it was set to. We spent quite a bit of time in Photoshop adjusting and fixing images, and found the Zeus P1 RGB to be an extension of our hand, much like if we were attempting to draw it on paper. Every finite move is where we wanted it to go, and we were not constantly overshooting the mark like we have seen with high DPI mice in the past.
Whether gaming or doing daily tasks, the feel and fit of the Zeus P1 also come into play, and we found no discomfort or signs of fatigue, even after long sessions of usage.
PRICING: You can find the GAMDIAS ZEUS P1 RGB Optical Gaming Mouse for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GAMDIAS ZEUS P1 RGB Optical Gaming Mouse retails for $50 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The GAMDIAS ZEUS P1 RGB Optical Gaming Mouse retails for £77 at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [GAMEDIAS ZEUS P1 RGB Optical Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the ZEUS P1 RGB]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Destiny 2 confirmed for PC release
- 4-player coop mode coming to Watch Dogs 2 in June
- The first images from the new Tomb Raider movie are here
- First 'IT' trailer brings Pennywise back to terrify
- ASUS announces GTX 1080 11Gbps, GTX 1060 9Gbps models
- iStorage datAshur Pro 8GB Encrypted Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R having wierd issues with 8 GB RAM
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- Destiny 2 announced: blockbuster sequel to the biggest new console video game franchise launch of all time set for September 8
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory