Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
The packaging for the Zeus P1 RGB is busy, and will attract attention if found on the shelf at a big box store. The top section of the front panel is white, displaying the product name at the left, and to the right, we find the Zeus logo from Gamdias. In the larger black section, we find mentions of the double layered RGB lighting, the 12,000 DPI, a trio of viewing angles, another icon of RGB, and four at the bottom surrounded by orange, along with the larger look at the Zeus P1 RGB in the middle.
This side of the box continues the white topped black panel layout with the Zeus logo at the top. The black section here shows off the full name of the mouse, and at the bottom delivers the EAN, UPC, and a serial number of the Zeus P1 RGB.
The white on black continues around to the back as well, but this time at the top is the full name of the mouse. The lower section features the left side of the Zeus P1 RGB, and at the bottom delivers three key features listed in twelve languages.
The last panel keeps the white topped pattern going around the entire box, but this time we had to lay it on its side to read. This is because the specifications list is too wide for it to fit in the vertical, so Gamdias presents it horizontally.
Along with using the outer packaging for protection, we find a cardboard insert inside which is raised around the edges to take the brunt of mishaps in transit. There is also a form fitting clear plastic cover which locks the Zeus P1 RGB into place, not only keeping it from flopping around but also acts as a protective layer to the finishes applied to it. In this instance, the packaging is sufficient and delivered us our Zeus P1 RGB in perfect condition for images and usage.
Under the inner packaging, you should locate the quick install guide for the Zeus P1 RGB. In it, there are many pages, but only one page per language. Each of the pages lists the requirements and contents, moves into where to find the software online, and at the bottom offers a rendering of the mouse pointing out where all of the buttons are.
PRICING: You can find the GAMDIAS ZEUS P1 RGB Optical Gaming Mouse for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GAMDIAS ZEUS P1 RGB Optical Gaming Mouse retails for $50 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The GAMDIAS ZEUS P1 RGB Optical Gaming Mouse retails for £77 at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [GAMEDIAS ZEUS P1 RGB Optical Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the ZEUS P1 RGB]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AORUS X399 GAMING 7 is ready for AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Hardware deals: cheap Ryzen 5 and GeForce GPUs
- AMD Radeon RX Vega reference card spotted
- Motorola announces its flagship priced at $800
- Huawei to launch Honor Note 9 with Infinity Display
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology