Orbi setup starts with the screen seen above and takes you through setting up the internet connection and satellites you have connected.
Once you get through the initial setup of Orbi, you can configure admin accounts followed by Wi-Fi.
You will receive a confirmation, seen above, once you have finished all steps.
Once we completed initial setup, we were greeted with a firmware update. Version 220.127.116.11 was used for all testing.
Orbi uses a simplified setup menu seen above. The dashboard gives you a glance at the number of devices connected along with the Wi-Fi SSID and password.
Going through the menus, we have the internet menu first that allows you to configure the router with your ISP settings.
Wireless for the Orbi uses band steering to choose channels for your devices.
PRICING: You can find the Netgear Orbi AC3000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi System for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Netgear Orbi AC3000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi System retails for $380 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Netgear Orbi AC3000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi System retails for £368 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing, Availability, and Specifications]
- Page 2 [Router Details]
- Page 3 [Management GUI Details]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Destiny 2 trailer shows Cabal invading Last City
- AMD's 12C/24T and 16C/32T CPUs called 'ThreadRipper'
- FMV games are coming back with Late Shift on April 18
- First Dolby Vision 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs announced
- AORUS GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme Edition 11G announced
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design