Orbi setup starts with the screen seen above and takes you through setting up the internet connection and satellites you have connected.
Once you get through the initial setup of Orbi, you can configure admin accounts followed by Wi-Fi.
You will receive a confirmation, seen above, once you have finished all steps.
Once we completed initial setup, we were greeted with a firmware update. Version 184.108.40.206 was used for all testing.
Orbi uses a simplified setup menu seen above. The dashboard gives you a glance at the number of devices connected along with the Wi-Fi SSID and password.
Going through the menus, we have the internet menu first that allows you to configure the router with your ISP settings.
Wireless for the Orbi uses band steering to choose channels for your devices.
PRICING: You can find the Netgear Orbi AC3000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi System for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Netgear Orbi AC3000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi System retails for $380 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Netgear Orbi AC3000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi System retails for £368 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing, Availability, and Specifications]
- Page 2 [Router Details]
- Page 3 [Management GUI Details]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ARM announces new CPUs and GPU at Computex 2017
- ASUS leaks its own Strix X299-E motherboard
- You've less than 7 days to enter our 'Rings' giveaway!
- NVIDIA rumored to unveil Volta-based GeForce tomorrow
- X299 AORUS Gaming 9 teased, ready for 12C/24T CPUs
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017