Yeah, its time for the boring segment again, but it is necessary information for those hardcore techies that have to know the small details. It will be quick and painless, though. In a nutshell, here are the specs as put out by the folks at Sapphire:
· 256MB of GDDR3 memory
· 256-bit quad-channel GDDR3 memory interface
· 16 parallel pixel pipelines
· 6 parallel vertex processing engines
· Digital DUO technology allows for DUAL DVI connections for multiple flat panel use
· Dual integrated 400MHz DAC's
· 2048x1536 @ 85Hz Maximum Resolution
· YPrPB component HDTV output
· VIVO - Video-in/Video-out Capable
· Full support for DirectX 9.0 and the latest OpenGL functionality
· New SMARTSHADER HD technology allows for support for Microsoft DirectX 9.0 programmable vertex and pixel shaders in hardware as well as OpenGL via extensions.
· SMOOTHVISION HD technology provides enhanced image quality by removing jagged edges and bringing out fine texture detail, without compromising performance
· 3Dc High quality 4:1 Normal Map Compression delivers beautiful scenes without the performance hit.
· Unique VIDEOSHADER HD engine uses programmable pixel shaders to accelerate video processing and provide better-looking visuals
· HYPER Z HD is optimized for performance at high display resolutions, including widescreen HDTV resolutions.
How much does it cost?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nokia unveils its new OZO virtual reality camera, priced at $60,000
- Apple expected to launch even thinner MacBook Air models next year
- New 'Batman V Superman' teaser revels in animosity
- USB-C connector updated with Intel's Thunderbolt 3 transfer protocol
- Crimson Edition hotfix driver released, fixes fan and game issues
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- Synthesio Announces Janet Megdadi As Chief Revenue Officer
- Polk BOOM Adds to Ready 4 Anything Speaker Family with New Swimmer Duo and Swimmer Jr.
- Viper SmartStart 4.0 Now Lets You Control Your Car from Your Wrist
- Gemalto Payment HSM Supports Cloud Tokenization Requirements for Secure Mobile Payment Transactions and Digitization of Credit Card Credentials
- ALL-METAL LG ZERO BRINGS TOGETHER LUXURIOUS DESIGN WITH BEST CAMERA TECHNOLOGY