Yeah, its time for the boring segment again, but it is necessary information for those hardcore techies that have to know the small details. It will be quick and painless, though. In a nutshell, here are the specs as put out by the folks at Sapphire:
· 256MB of GDDR3 memory
· 256-bit quad-channel GDDR3 memory interface
· 16 parallel pixel pipelines
· 6 parallel vertex processing engines
· Digital DUO technology allows for DUAL DVI connections for multiple flat panel use
· Dual integrated 400MHz DAC's
· 2048x1536 @ 85Hz Maximum Resolution
· YPrPB component HDTV output
· VIVO - Video-in/Video-out Capable
· Full support for DirectX 9.0 and the latest OpenGL functionality
· New SMARTSHADER HD technology allows for support for Microsoft DirectX 9.0 programmable vertex and pixel shaders in hardware as well as OpenGL via extensions.
· SMOOTHVISION HD technology provides enhanced image quality by removing jagged edges and bringing out fine texture detail, without compromising performance
· 3Dc High quality 4:1 Normal Map Compression delivers beautiful scenes without the performance hit.
· Unique VIDEOSHADER HD engine uses programmable pixel shaders to accelerate video processing and provide better-looking visuals
· HYPER Z HD is optimized for performance at high display resolutions, including widescreen HDTV resolutions.
How much does it cost?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ZTE's dual-camera Blade V8 Pro is now on sale for $230
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' gets a further delay
- China is working on the fastest supercomputer, ever
- AMD Radeon Pro Duo drops to $799, dual-GPU Fiji goodness
- Switch's 4310mAh battery takes 3 hours to fully recharge
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup