Version and / or Patch Used: v1.3
Timedemo or Level Used: Demo1
Developer Homepage: http://www.idsoftware.com
Product Homepage: http://www.doom3.com
Doom 3 is the latest game to hit our test lab and is one of the most intensive games to date. Using the "Demo1" file included with the game we are able to give a realistic rating on what kind of FPS you will be achieving.
For more information on benchmarking Doom 3 we recommend you check out our extensive article regarding it here.
Some folks love Doom and others prefer HalfLife, but no matter your personal choices there is little argument that Doom 3 is one of the most graphically intensive games to hit the streets to date. Since the 60FPS cap is not applied when running time demo testing, we can give a more realistic result of the graphics prowess of whatever board we may be testing.
In keeping with the trend we've seen so far, the X850 shows an improvement over the X800 board.
How much does it cost?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4