Sound Blaster Connect Software
After downloading and installing the Sound Blaster Connect software, our initial impression is that there is not a lot to do in here. However, the lighting section is quite robust in its offerings.
On the left, you can choose through one of the nine preset modes, or add another to create your personal lighting scheme. On the right, we find an image of the mouse using most of the room, but the smaller window below allows you to choose the motion of the setting you wish to make. You can change the direction of light flow in any mode, and when setting us a custom lighting profile, you can choose from the seven solid colors, and for all profiles, you can address the speed at which the mode moves.
Under the heading of performance, you can make a few adjustments to the way the Siege M04 performs for you. In a range of 1100 to 12,000 DPI in 100 DPI jumps, you can set the DPI level for each of the three tiers of the DPI cycle button.
To the right, we find an option to change the LOD from 2mm to 3mm if desired, and also a switch for Angle Snapping. Along the bottom, you can modify the acceleration and deceleration of the sensor, and off to the right you can also modify the polling rate to 125, 250, 500, or leave it on 1000Hz.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- SpaceX successfully lands another Falcon 9 rocket
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league