Sound BlasterX Pro-Gaming Mouse Pad
Sound Blaster also included this mouse pad in the box for us to use the Siege M04 on top of. It carries the Sound BlasterX Pro-Gaming name at the bottom, and on some random black and gray graphics, there is an enormous red X logo to brighten things up. This is a 3mm thick, cloth topped, foam backed pad, it measures 13.75" by 10.75", but from what we can tell, is not currently available for sale.
The fine mesh of the cloth components is slightly rough to the hand and gives the Siege M04 a solid base to allow the optical sensor to read not only the minute changes in the fabric, but with all of the color shifts in the pad, it also helps with tracking ability.
The bottom of the pad is texturized to that many tiny pads can grip onto just about any surface and not find it to slide around on you. The edges of the mat are sealed, but over time, we feel that the edges will lift from the foam, just like the rest of this design do.
This last image is to add perspective to both the mouse and the mouse pad. Since we know the dimensions of both of them, we can see that the mouse is medium in size, as is the mouse pad, neither of which taking up more room than necessary.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand