RK-9000V2 RGB Continued
On the lower six command keys is where the multimedia functionality is found. Insert is used to play the previous track, Home is used to play or pause the file, and the Page Up button is used to advance the track. Delete can be used to mute sounds, End is used to lower the volume, and the Page Down button is also where you raise the volume.
Even the arrows need to take on double duty in this design. The up arrow is used to select the LED mode, cycling through 100% backlit, color fading, wave, rain drops, trigger, flashing, bump and backlit off modes. The left arrow will decrease the LED intensity in four levels, the down arrow cycles backward through LED modes and the right arrow is used to increase intensity.
There are still these buttons to consider too when it comes to optional functions. When making profiles and setting up Macros, the 1X, 2X, 4X, and 8X can be used to address the repeat rate of the keys. This means that with one press you can get single, double, quadruple, or eight times the usage with just one key press.
The right edge of the keyboard is a mirror image of what we found on the left side, no optional naming or anything to try and disrupt from the black on black appearance. We have extended the feet found under the keyboard for this image, and we do find the angle of attack has taken a lean forward, making the keyboard much easier to use.
Not all the way at the end of the keyboard, but quite far down the right side of the leading edge of the RK-9000V2 RGB is where you make the connection with the cable. Keep in mind, the big end of the cable goes to the PC, and the small end is what connects here.
On the underside of the RK-9000V2 RGB, we find a flat bottom with a product sticker right in the middle, and an anti-tamper sticker over one of the screws. The keyboard is kept in place with four smaller rectangular feet near the corners, and at the back, there are feet which can be extended out.
The flip out feet do extend towards the back of the keyboard, but the way in which they open goes way past center. This means that by moving the keyboard, it is more unlikely to collapse these feet, and they are built with rubber at their tips to be sure not to lose any grip they had if these were not extended.
PRICING: You can find the Rosewill RK-9000V2 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Rosewill RK-9000V2 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for $130 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Rosewill RK-9000V2 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [RK-9000V2 RGB Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft could be working on next-gen Splinter Cell
- Windows 10 update will use AI to fight cyberattacks
- Star Wars Battlefront II alpha could hit all platforms
- Escape from Tarkov closed beta begins next month
- Hardware deals: $229 GTX 1060, $649 desktop with RX 580
- GIGABYTE X370-Gaming K7 Motherboard Review
- BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Motherboard Review
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- AMD launches the world's fastest graphics card for machine learning development and advanced visualization workloads, Radeon Vega Frontier Edition, available now
- Toshiba develops world's first QLC BiCS FLASH 3D memory with 4-Bit-Per-Cell technology
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus