Rosewill RK-9000V2 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
The view of the left end of the RK-9000V2 RGB shows a thin plastic lower section with a thick top component, reminding us of many Cooler Master designs. The frame covers the view of the switches, but it is easy to see that most of the keys are leaning away from the user.
The 74 keys seen in the primary section of the keyboard use a font that is easily read, we find Rosewill logos on the Windows buttons, and we also see many keys which do multiple things with the use of the Function key with a key icon in it.
F1 should change the red hue of the LEDs in nine levels of intensity, but ours changes the blue hues. F2 should change the green component of the LEDs, but ours changes the red, and that means that while the F3 key is marked to change blue hues, it addresses the green ones.
The F5 and F6 are used to set custom color profiles using the three buttons we discussed on the previous image. Once they are saved to each slot, you can then use the F7 and F8 keys to display your settings on-the-fly.
The F9 is used to initiate Macro recording, while the F10 key will allow you to delete the work. F11 is used to address single mode, loop mode, or spamming of the Macro, indicated by color as to which is active. Leaving the F12 as the Windows lock and unlock button.
On the next row of keys, we find that this is where you select which of the five profiles it is you wish to modify. On the tilde button, there is profile zero, which defaults to factory settings and cannot be customized. As for those on the one through five keys, these can all be customized in any color and with up to ten Macros on each profile.
At the right end of the RK-9000V2, we find all of the keys we expect to see in a 104-key layout. Nine commands at the top, a set of arrow keys, the lock LEDs up by the logo, and a 17 key number pad are all where they should be.
PRICING: You can find the Rosewill RK-9000V2 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Rosewill RK-9000V2 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for $130 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Rosewill RK-9000V2 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [RK-9000V2 RGB Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives