Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
The packaging in which the MK Retro is shipped inside of is sleek and simple, but also has a nostalgic feel to it. With just part of the keyboard visible at the left all in chrome, when we look at the company and product names to the right, it has a certain art-deco look to it as well.
While neither of the long skinny sides has anything to offer, just an expanse of the flat black cardboard, both of the smaller end of the box look like this. This time the names on the left are offered in a bold font, and like the rendering of the keyboard off to the right, all of it is chromed, alluding to what you get inside of the box.
On the back of the box, the name of this keyboard is found at the top, on the left side. This is followed by a description of why this was made, what it delivers in features, and at the bottom, we see notations of USB connectivity and Windows OS usage. The sticker in the bottom right corner shows us the first look at the keyboard found inside and is also where AZIO has listed the specifications.
Inside of the box, we find the MK Retro starting back at us, but we also find that it is shipped with a clear plastic cover to keep dust and debris off the keyboard while it is not in use. The paperwork is set atop the keyboard, so it is easy to find straight away, it is nestled into dense foam on either side to protect it, and the cardboard at the back contains the cable for connectivity to the PC.
AZIO ships the MK Retro with a user guide which shows how to connect the keyboard to the PC and covers the dual functionality keys along the top for multimedia and desktop support. There is also a second insert that ships in the box too. One side of this is a thank you from AZIO for purchasing the MK Retro. The other side of that same insert asks if you are troubled in any way and if you are, inside it gives you the support information to make contact with AZIO to rectify the issue.
PRICING: You can find the AZIO MK Retro Typewriter-Inspired Mechanical Keyboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The AZIO MK Retro Typewriter-Inspired Mechanical Keyboard retails for $109 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [AZIO MK Retro Typewriter Inspired Mechanical Keyboard]
- Page 4 [MK Retro Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Alien: Isolation 2 isn't happening after all
- Call of Duty WWII features Nazi Zombies story co-op mode
- Call of Duty WWII releases November 3
- Stardock: Switch doesn't really need third-party games
- Project Scorpio 4K vs 1080p side by side comparison
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- Call of Duty: WWII delivers gripping action on global scale
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter