Case Build & Finished Product
We loved the aesthetic found at the front of the Gravity 6, and no matter what you happen to install inside of the chassis, the view of the front is unmolested. Just a vast expanse of brushed aluminum swept back to either side of it.
Since the HDD trays did not block any access, we left them in place. The motherboard, video card, and the AIO all went into the chassis without issue and were easily mounted in their respective locations. Even with the vast openness of this layout, the result is clean and unencumbered.
Even at the back of the case, we ran into no issues with getting everything into place. The dust shield snaps right in; the card aligns horizontally as well as with the screw holes, and the PSU gave us no troubles either.
In this setup, we did not find a need to use the extra straps, but they are handy when it comes to builds which are more involved than this one is. All of the fan leads made it to the hub; our wiring tucks in without conflicting the door, and we decided to hide our SSD back here.
Once the Gravity 6 is all reassembled and awaiting power, we get to admire all of that brushed aluminum, the angles used, and sit here admiring the body line gaps and style of what we have housing our gear. The only downside to this is that the window is tinted so darkly, that a view inside is reduced severely.
Giving the Gravity 6 the juice, it comes to life with a slight hum, where we took a reading of just 31 dB from the back side of the case. There is a bright white LED shining at the top of the front bezel, and we can also make out the video card and AIO LEDs inside it. If you want a good view of the internal components, we do advise adding some interior lighting of some fashion.
PRICING: You can find the Honbontec Gravity 6 Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Honbontec Gravity 6 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $110 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Red Dead Redemption 2 delayed to Spring 2018
- FF14: Stormblood's job level-up potions cost $25
- LG announces rugged smartphone - X Venture
- Destiny 2 replaces major subclasses and abilities
- Far Cry 5 isn't a Western, set in modern day Montana
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Alien Covenant Movie Review
- Custom Storage Unit
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning