Hardware & Documentation
Five bags of hardware are found inside of the white box. In the top row, we find the 6-32 motherboard screws and HDD screws if using the hidden trays. There are standoffs and a socket, and we are also sent an extra set of thumbscrews. The hex head 6-32 screws are used for the PSU and internal drive bays, while the bag of M3 screws is used to secure the 2.5" drives.
To help manage wiring behind the motherboard tray, Honbontec sends along five zip-ties to keep wiring close to the motherboard tray. If the pair of loops pre-installed there are not enough, another pair can be found with the hardware. These come with adhesive on the back of the plastic portion holding the loop and is how they are attached to the motherboard tray.
The manual for the Gravity 6 is thorough and starts with an exploded diagram of the case. Each and every part is marked and described so that when you move through the installation process to follow, it is easy to reference what parts are being addressed.
There is also a parts list inside of the manual, with good renderings and descriptions of processes throughout. While this chassis is geared to the enthusiast, even the most novice builder should have no issues.
PRICING: You can find the Honbontec Gravity 6 Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Honbontec Gravity 6 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $110 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- Acer's new laptop rocks unreleased NVIDIA graphics card
- AMD Radeon RX Vega loses to GTX 1080 at 1080p
- Halo 6's 'compelling' story will focus on Master Chief
- AMD Radeon RX Vega bundled with Quake Champions
- Cutting LED-Strips - LED50RGB-2
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives