Inside the Gravity 6
The interior of the front bezel is made of black plastic, pops off the case easily, and leaves the wires behind. The front of the chassis is seen to have a large dust filter which is magnetically attached to it.
The initial view of the interior, it seems like there are no bays to see. The wiring has all been hidden already, and we are left with a vast open space with a full-length PSU cover at the bottom.
Although there is not a single option for 5.25" devices, there are three trays we found mounted to the motherboard tray. There can be removed or rearranged in lower locations, but each tray is designed to allow a 2.5" or 3.5" drive to be installed on it.
The lower half of the inside, still at the front, is used to support a pair of 120mm fans out of the box. Each fan is 3-pin powered, but also comes with a Molex power adapter, for those of you who opt not to use the PWM fan hub.
To add more room inside of the Gravity 6, and help to support water cooling effectively, the chassis is built with a removable section. This will house three 120mm fans or a pair of 140mm fans, and due to the offset, it makes more room to add radiators as well.
The motherboard tray offers up four holes to manage wires, and the larger two on the right come with grommets in them. The CPU cooler access holes are sufficient, but not the largest we have seen. The motherboard tray is clearly marked at each standoff location, and it offers eight attachment points for wiring.
PRICING: You can find the Honbontec Gravity 6 Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Honbontec Gravity 6 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $110 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives