Logitech G403 Prodigy Wireless Gaming Mouse
The G403 Prodigy is egg-shaped, it has a plastic top section, and the side panel while made of plastic has been rubberized to ensure grip is of no concern. The left side we are looking at in this image also offers a pair of buttons, to make browsing much easier, and can also be mapped to do near anything in gaming scenarios.
The heel of the G403 is well rounded, there is not a line found along the back to dig into your palm, and we also can see that the G logo on the back of the mouse is set high on the top. We can also tell from this image that there is a bit of a lean to the right, making this more ergonomic when being used.
Looking at the right side, we do find the same lines and side panel shape, but this time there are no buttons to be had. While the left is more concave in shape, this side is convex, but it is again rubberized to offset the shape when the need to lift the G403 arises.
The front view of the G403 shows the deep welling of the main buttons to ensure your fingers rest comfortably. There is a wide center section to support the fat scroll wheel, and below all of this is where the fancy end of the cable connects to the mouse, with deep holes to either side of the mini-HDMI connection to accept the tabs found on the cable.
With the wired cable now inserted into the mouse, we can see why there was a need for the forked shape of the connection. This allows Logitech to add side supports to the cable so that if it is stretched to its maximum, the Mini-HDMI connection does not take the stress, it is the forks that do.
Under the G403 we find it to be supported with two wide feet, one at the front, and one at the back of the mouse. The sensors eye is centrally located, and the large round section near the back can be pressed under the G logo, and it tips up for removal.
Removing the cover shows that there is a pair of magnets which hold the cover in place. Between them is where the product's sticker is located, which displays the model and serial numbers, as well as power ratings, and that it is made in China.
Inside of the cover is where the optional weight is designed to fit. Notice the weight has 10g marked on it, denoting its weight, and there is another pair of magnets to either side of it to help it stay attached to the bottom of the G403.
Another feature found under the G403 is the power switch. This is beneficial for wireless mode so that you can turn off the mouse as the red is indicating, or push the switch forward to display a green sticker and turning the mouse on. This can also be used in the wired mode to keep someone from being able to use it without changing the switch position.
PRICING: You can find the Logitech G403 Prodigy Wireless Gaming Mouse for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Logitech G403 Prodigy Wireless Gaming Mouse retails for $80 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Logitech G403 Prodigy Wireless Gaming Mouse retails for £79 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Logitech G403 Prodigy Wireless Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the G403 Prodigy]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Kingsman' sequel releases first explosive trailer
- Intel's new Xeon rocks 28C/56T, costs over $12,000
- George Miller still planning two 'Mad Max' sequels
- Call of Duty WWII creatively strips players of power
- Hardware deals: GTX 1050 only $95 & cheapest Ryzen 5
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives
- Call of Duty: WWII delivers gripping action on global scale
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design