Logitech G403 Prodigy Wireless Gaming Mouse
The G403 Prodigy is egg-shaped, it has a plastic top section, and the side panel while made of plastic has been rubberized to ensure grip is of no concern. The left side we are looking at in this image also offers a pair of buttons, to make browsing much easier, and can also be mapped to do near anything in gaming scenarios.
The heel of the G403 is well rounded, there is not a line found along the back to dig into your palm, and we also can see that the G logo on the back of the mouse is set high on the top. We can also tell from this image that there is a bit of a lean to the right, making this more ergonomic when being used.
Looking at the right side, we do find the same lines and side panel shape, but this time there are no buttons to be had. While the left is more concave in shape, this side is convex, but it is again rubberized to offset the shape when the need to lift the G403 arises.
The front view of the G403 shows the deep welling of the main buttons to ensure your fingers rest comfortably. There is a wide center section to support the fat scroll wheel, and below all of this is where the fancy end of the cable connects to the mouse, with deep holes to either side of the mini-HDMI connection to accept the tabs found on the cable.
With the wired cable now inserted into the mouse, we can see why there was a need for the forked shape of the connection. This allows Logitech to add side supports to the cable so that if it is stretched to its maximum, the Mini-HDMI connection does not take the stress, it is the forks that do.
Under the G403 we find it to be supported with two wide feet, one at the front, and one at the back of the mouse. The sensors eye is centrally located, and the large round section near the back can be pressed under the G logo, and it tips up for removal.
Removing the cover shows that there is a pair of magnets which hold the cover in place. Between them is where the product's sticker is located, which displays the model and serial numbers, as well as power ratings, and that it is made in China.
Inside of the cover is where the optional weight is designed to fit. Notice the weight has 10g marked on it, denoting its weight, and there is another pair of magnets to either side of it to help it stay attached to the bottom of the G403.
Another feature found under the G403 is the power switch. This is beneficial for wireless mode so that you can turn off the mouse as the red is indicating, or push the switch forward to display a green sticker and turning the mouse on. This can also be used in the wired mode to keep someone from being able to use it without changing the switch position.
PRICING: You can find the Logitech G403 Prodigy Wireless Gaming Mouse for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Logitech G403 Prodigy Wireless Gaming Mouse retails for $80 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Logitech G403 Prodigy Wireless Gaming Mouse retails for £79 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Logitech G403 Prodigy Wireless Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the G403 Prodigy]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- SpaceX successfully lands another Falcon 9 rocket
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league