Logitech Gaming Software
When the software is installed and initially opened, the home tab shows the G213 in the large pane of the window, and the F-keys, as well as the game mode and LED buttons, flash. If you click on the F-keys, the software will take you to the next window.
The second tab offered allows users to change the functionality of the row of F-keys. Via the menu on the left, you simply find the command in the list you wish to use, and drag and drop it onto one of the 12 F-keys. At the top of this window, you can also select which of the six profiles you wish to address for changes.
The LED color tab allows a user to address the way in which the keyboard is illuminated. In real-time it will show what is selected on the image of the keyboard, and you can select color cycle, all lit, or turn off the LEDs, and even adjust the rate in which the colors will change. Below that, you can also sync the keyboard and mouse together, or even the headset if you own all three.
There is also a game mode tab to play around in. This window will allow a custom layout of functional and dysfunctional keys when the game mode is active. By default only the Windows keys and the Function buttons are disabled, but you can eliminate as many or as few keys as you wish, again over six profiles.
Just like we saw with the mouse we just reviewed, you can check into this bit of the software to see what keys are used most. It can display a heat map with green on less used and red on most used keys, and can also show the amount of time each key is pressed.
PRICING: You can find the Logitech G213 Prodigy RGB Gaming Keyboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Logitech G213 Prodigy RGB Gaming Keyboard retails for $70 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Logitech G213 Prodigy RGB Gaming Keyboard retails for £60 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Logitech G213 Prodigy RGB Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Inside the G213 Prodigy]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple veteran leaves for Oculus, will run VR hardware
- Razer servers fail again, profiles flicked to default
- Final 'Ghost in the Shell' trailer drops in
- Elon Musk wants to link your brain to a machine
- Nintendo US boss: Switch reaction has been 'remarkable'
- Export Windows Live Mail to Outlook & Exchange Server 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007
- Export Mailboxes from Exchange Server EDB to PST for Outlook 2013, 2016, 2010, 2007
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- DDR3 RAM question
- OST to PST Converter
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design
- Razer to launch paid to play initiative to reward fans for playing games