Hardware & Documentation
In this image, we have three types of screws that came with the PC-J60. The small, countersunk, M3 screws are used to mount 2.5" drives to the motherboard tray or inside of the caddy trays. The pan head screws are 6-32 by the thread and are utilized for the motherboard or HDD installations. The last set of hex head screws is used to mount the PSU or 3.5" drives.
In another bag, two sets of screws are found. The two smaller screws are used to mount a Kensington lock loop at the back of the PC-J60. The larger screws are used to install hard drives into the 3.5" drive bays, as they slide into the grommets and keeps them isolated.
Also found in the hardware box were the Kensington lock loop, a motherboard post speaker, a pair of zip-ties, and an adapter which converts native USB 3.0 to USB 2.0, in case your motherboard does not natively support USB 3.0.
The manuals are made of a few sheets of paper folded into a book, which delivers everything one would need to know. It begins showing off features and ends the cover page with a list of components and hardware to be located before you build. The inside offers images and short text descriptions of the steps, but again, should guide anyone through the build process easily.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- HTC slices $200 from Vive price, now costs $599
- Forza Motorsport 7 requires GTX 1080/Vega for 4K 60FPS
- ASUS makes ROG Strix Radeon RX Vega series official
- Project CARS 2 screenshots from Gamescom 2017: DELICIOUS
- Radeon Vega 8, Vega 10 spotted: Raven Ridge APU tech?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect