Lian Li decides to go the route of plain for the external packaging. A yellowish cardboard is used to contain the chassis, and on the front panel, all we find is the Lian Li name and logo, along with "Aluminum PC Case" PC-J60.
On this die of the box, we find the bulk of the panel with nothing to offer. Near the bottom we see two possible boxes to check, and ours is marked next to the PC-J60 B listing.
The back of the box is a match to its opposing panel. There is nothing to see here past the company and chassis names.
Even with the skinny side panels, they are identical. The only change here is that there is a sticker that denoted HAMPTON USA, which can only assume is the port this chassis went through to get here.
Inside of the box, with a windowed version of the four options, you will find the outside of the window to have plastic taped in place to protect the outside of it. Around the entire chassis, a clear bag is placed over it to keep moisture out and keeps the aluminum finished protected. To keep the chassis from taking damage when the box gets dropped, thin Styrofoam caps are used and allowed the PC-J60 B with window to arrive as you will soon see it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple veteran leaves for Oculus, will run VR hardware
- Razer servers fail again, profiles flicked to default
- Final 'Ghost in the Shell' trailer drops in
- Elon Musk wants to link your brain to a machine
- Nintendo US boss: Switch reaction has been 'remarkable'
- Export Windows Live Mail to Outlook & Exchange Server 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007
- Export Mailboxes from Exchange Server EDB to PST for Outlook 2013, 2016, 2010, 2007
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- DDR3 RAM question
- OST to PST Converter
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design
- Razer to launch paid to play initiative to reward fans for playing games