We are not positive this is the front of the packaging, but this is the first side we saw. Taking up the entire panel of white is a large image of the S340 Elite mid-tower chassis with a system installed into it. In one glance, you can appreciate the openness as well as getting a grasp on what things may look like with your gear inside of it.
The next panel is purple in color and houses four images and white text to explain what is being shown. NZXT covers the ultra-clean interior, the giant window on the left side, the addition of VR connectivity, as well as the detailed engineering that went into the special add-ons the original does not possess.
It is more likely that this large white panel is the front of the packaging, as it offers the full idea behind what makes the S340 Elite special. The NZXT name and an indication of the tempered glass panel are found at the top, while the bulk of the panel is used to display the case with a monitor, as well as showing the headset hanging from the front of the chassis for easy access and storage.
The last panel outside of the box is again purple, but this time it is used to list the features and specifications, with only the features being relisted below in ten other languages. At the bottom, we find a sticker indicating the color of the chassis inside, and we can also find the serial number here if you were to happen to run into issues or problems with the S340 Elite.
Sticking with what seems to work the best, NZXT ships the chassis with simple yet effective internal packaging. There is a layer of plastic clinging to the tempered glass panel, the entire chassis is wrapped in a plastic bag, and then thick Styrofoam caps are used above and below it to ensure safe travels. Our sample was able to make the journey without a single scratch and is as true and square as it was when it left the factory.
PRICING: You can find the NZXT S340 Elite Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The NZXT S340 Elite Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $84 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The NZXT S340 Elite Mid-Tower Chassis retails for £90 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- HTC slices $200 from Vive price, now costs $599
- Forza Motorsport 7 requires GTX 1080/Vega for 4K 60FPS
- ASUS makes ROG Strix Radeon RX Vega series official
- Project CARS 2 screenshots from Gamescom 2017: DELICIOUS
- Radeon Vega 8, Vega 10 spotted: Raven Ridge APU tech?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect