The Radeon X800GT is the latest VPU release from ATI and wasn't one of their biggest launches with the card silently making its way into the market. Following the well known GT naming scheme, ATI have ventured across adding it onto the end of their X800 line up.
Last week we saw the nVidia GeForce 7800GT released and a few weeks earlier the 7800GTX which are both next generation cards from nVidia, while we see ATI adding onto their current generation line up due to R520 still not being ready.
The X800GT is aimed to hit at the mid range market and take over from the 6600GT but is it too little too late? Or can ATI get away with a mid range card with the new 7800GT and 7800GTX from nVidia getting all the attention at the moment. Let's continue and learn more about the X800GT (our first sample is from GeCube) and see how it goes.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon RX Vega loses to GTX 1080 at 1080p
- Halo 6's 'compelling' story will focus on Master Chief
- AMD Radeon RX Vega bundled with Quake Champions
- Nintendo won't be at E3 2017
- AI to replace over 50% of ALL jobs in the next 10 years
- Cutting LED-Strips - LED50RGB-2
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives