Hardware & Documentation
When we first opened the Gram and looked on the left side of it, we saw the wires tied up initially, but did not see the hardware. Come to find out the standoffs, PSU screws, 6-32 motherboard screws, and the M3 SSD screws were in a plastic bag tied to that wiring as well.
Also, in that same bag, we found some other hardware too. There is a motherboard POST speaker, something we do not see a lot, a socket to drive the standoffs into the motherboard tray, and a set of five zip-ties.
The manual is presented with a black cover where it was difficult to see the chassis image, but the company and product name stand out well against it. Inside, you get a parts list, the basics of installation and they are done with quality images and text to ensure anyone can get through the process.
PRICING: You can find the Rosewill Gram Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Rosewill Gram Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $60 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand