Hardware & Documentation
When we first opened the Gram and looked on the left side of it, we saw the wires tied up initially, but did not see the hardware. Come to find out the standoffs, PSU screws, 6-32 motherboard screws, and the M3 SSD screws were in a plastic bag tied to that wiring as well.
Also, in that same bag, we found some other hardware too. There is a motherboard POST speaker, something we do not see a lot, a socket to drive the standoffs into the motherboard tray, and a set of five zip-ties.
The manual is presented with a black cover where it was difficult to see the chassis image, but the company and product name stand out well against it. Inside, you get a parts list, the basics of installation and they are done with quality images and text to ensure anyone can get through the process.
PRICING: You can find the Rosewill Gram Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Rosewill Gram Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $60 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017