Inside the Gram
Something we loathe when it comes to chassis design is when the front bezel cannot be removed entirely due to wires being attached. We also do not find any dust management behind the bezel mesh strips or covering the fan locations on the front of the case.
Glancing into the Gram for the first time initially looks good with all of the wires tended to so that they do not hit the side window, and the bottom being broken up with the long PSU cover. The bulk of the interior is open to anything you wish to install and offering many things appreciated in case design.
At the top of the Gram, near the front of the chassis, we find this single 5.25" bay. It can be used tool-free with the clip on this side, and if you have no need for this bay, it can be removed from the other side, via screws.
Below the single ODD bay, there is room for a pair of fans in the front and is where Rosewill plants the first of two 120mm fans. We can also see ventilation in the PSU cover just below the fan, and the back wall has wire tie points and hints at drive trays being attached to it on the other side.
The motherboard tray comes without any standoffs installed in it, and we also find that the holes are not marked for beginners. Three holes flank the top, a large CPU cooler access hole is located in the middle, while to the right is a bent bit of steel to allow wires through it.
The PSU cover offers a louvered side with a couple of angular lines to dress up its appearance. The top of it has spots for 2.5" drive trays and a hole near the back for the front I/O wires. Around the louvers at the front, there are also four screws found which allows the HDD cage to be removed.
PRICING: You can find the Rosewill Gram Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Rosewill Gram Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $60 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- SpaceX successfully lands another Falcon 9 rocket
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league