Rosewill Gram Mid-Tower Chassis
Many angles and unusual shapes make up the bezel of the Gram. This is made entirely of plastic, it is textured in most of the areas, and has the Rosewill name at the bottom if it, with a single optical bay at the top.
The front I/O panel is spread across the front of the chassis. At the top are HDD activity LEDs, with a backlit power button below it, and a tiny reset button found below that. Off to the right, we are offered a pair of USB 3.0 ports above and below the HD Audio 3.5mm jacks.
The top of the Gram is flat, and near the back is a large expanse of honeycomb mesh. Two 120mm fans can be installed, and if you remove the pins holding the dust filter on the inside of this, you can use 140mm fan instead.
From the left side of the Gram, we see two things. First is the large window adorning the steel panel, which allows a view of the inside. The second thing we see is that the bezel is angled so that the top protrudes further than the bottom of it does.
The back of the Gram offers the exhaust fan and rear I/O at the upper part of the case. Moving down the chassis, we see seven expansion slots, one slot with a cover that can reinstall, while the other six are break-out covers. These are accessed externally and have a cover in place to seal the gap. This leaves the bottom with a large hole to mount the PSU.
The right side of the Gram is plain, flat, and made up of textured paint and the plastic we can see on the bezel. Both panels have tabs at the back to get a grip on them and are held onto the case via thumbscrews.
The bottom of the chassis uses small, round, hard rubber feet, and while there is a dust filter, it is complicated to get in and out to clean it. There are holes near the front, but they are too far apart to mount a single HDD or SSD, and the smaller holes around it seem to serve no purpose either.
PRICING: You can find the Rosewill Gram Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Rosewill Gram Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $60 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives