The front of the box in which the chassis is shipped, we find the Rosewill name and logo at the top and a bit of the chassis in a rendering on the left side. The right side is used for a stylized Gram name with the center of the M looking like a sword, and a large box at the bottom and a notation of it being made in China.
The side panel offers some iconography along the top, just above the handle. The lower section of it shows some shipping information, is where FedEx stickered the box and is also another place for Rosewill to put the Gram name.
To help save on the cost associated with the packaging, the back of the box has nothing new to offer. It is an exact match to what we saw on the other side of this box.
The same is said for the second smaller panel. The only thing that changed in this image is that you can now see the packaging information on this lower side, as there is not a shipping label blocking its view.
There is a clear side window in this design, and both sides of it have plastic clinging to it in this image. The chassis is also wrapped in a liner to protect the paint and plastic from abrasions, with thin foam used at the top and bottom in hopes to protect it if dropped. Even though the box was crooked, and some of the foam is broken, our Gram chassis seems to be square and blemish free.
PRICING: You can find the Rosewill Gram Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Rosewill Gram Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $60 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- Acer's new laptop rocks unreleased NVIDIA graphics card
- AMD Radeon RX Vega loses to GTX 1080 at 1080p
- Halo 6's 'compelling' story will focus on Master Chief
- AMD Radeon RX Vega bundled with Quake Champions
- Cutting LED-Strips - LED50RGB-2
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives