Steven's Gaming System Test Setup
- System: Lenovo ThinkStation P410 Desktop
- Monitor: Lenovo Y27g Razer Edition Curved Monitor
- Keyboard: Lenovo Business Mouse
- Mouse: Lenovo Business Keyboard
- Headset: Corsair VOID RGB Wireless Gaming Headset
The ThinkStation P410 is your typical looking PC, and that might be a good thing if you don't want people to know how much expensive hardware is inside.
CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks
AIDA64 AES and HASH
Handbrake 4K Video Encoding
I don't get many workstations in for review, so I don't have a set of benchmarks run on other workstation-class graphics cards and CPUs. What I do have are high-performance CPUs in the enthusiast segment, the 5960X and 6950X, which offer comparable numbers.
The 6950X is based on the same microarchitecture as the Xeon in this review, while the 5960X is a bit weaker, but has more cores.
Overall performance for the CPU is where it should be.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 2K Games lays out five-year plan, wants one AAA a year
- ASUS hints dual camera in 1st official ZenFone 4 teaser
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4