Packaging and System
The box features an image of the device with a rainbow of colors above it; this points towards its RGB LED feature. The unit is securely packaged, the PC itself is boxed separately, and the accessories are individually packed in plastic.
Accessories include an AC/DC power adapter with two types of plug options, VESA bracket and screws, headphone and microphone breakout cable, driver DVD, and manuals. The AC/DC power brick is rated at 5v at 4A for a total of 20 watts.
The top of the unit has a carbon fiber finish along with BIOSTAR's racing logo which is lit up by RGB LEDs. The bottom of the unit features four rubber legs, VESA mounting holes, and some regulatory information.
The front of the RACING P1 features a USB 3.0 port, a USB 2.0 port, a microSD card slot, 5050 RGB LED port, headphone/microphone jack, and power button. At the rear, we get a 1Gbit LAN port, HDMI, four USB 2.0 ports, and a DC power jack.
The RACING P1 is fan-less, but it still has vents on both right and left sides.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and System]
- Page 3 [Teardown of the RACING P1]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 5 [Test Setup and Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [Temperature and Power Consumption]
- Page 7 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Destiny 2 trailer shows Cabal invading Last City
- AMD's 12C/24T and 16C/32T CPUs called 'ThreadRipper'
- FMV games are coming back with Late Shift on April 18
- First Dolby Vision 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs announced
- AORUS GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme Edition 11G announced
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design