Packaging and System
The box features an image of the device with a rainbow of colors above it; this points towards its RGB LED feature. The unit is securely packaged, the PC itself is boxed separately, and the accessories are individually packed in plastic.
Accessories include an AC/DC power adapter with two types of plug options, VESA bracket and screws, headphone and microphone breakout cable, driver DVD, and manuals. The AC/DC power brick is rated at 5v at 4A for a total of 20 watts.
The top of the unit has a carbon fiber finish along with BIOSTAR's racing logo which is lit up by RGB LEDs. The bottom of the unit features four rubber legs, VESA mounting holes, and some regulatory information.
The front of the RACING P1 features a USB 3.0 port, a USB 2.0 port, a microSD card slot, 5050 RGB LED port, headphone/microphone jack, and power button. At the rear, we get a 1Gbit LAN port, HDMI, four USB 2.0 ports, and a DC power jack.
The RACING P1 is fan-less, but it still has vents on both right and left sides.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and System]
- Page 3 [Teardown of the RACING P1]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 5 [Test Setup and Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [Temperature and Power Consumption]
- Page 7 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ARM announces new CPUs and GPU at Computex 2017
- ASUS leaks its own Strix X299-E motherboard
- You've less than 7 days to enter our 'Rings' giveaway!
- NVIDIA rumored to unveil Volta-based GeForce tomorrow
- X299 AORUS Gaming 9 teased, ready for 12C/24T CPUs
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017