Nanoxia Project S ATX HTPC Chassis
The Nanoxia name is present at the top left corner of the Project S. with only a thin line at the bottom and the black front I/O panel breaking up the look of the textured natural aluminum front bezel.
The front I/O panel delivers a backlit power button at the top as well as a backlit reset button to indicate HDD activity, with a tiny button off to the right to change the colors of the LED lighting behind that thin strip near the bottom of the bezel. There are also HD Audio 3.5mm jacks, a pair of USB 3.0 ports, and even a USB Type-C connection offered at the bottom.
The top of the Project S is an expanse of tinted tempered glass. This panel stretches from front edge to back edge, and from side to side, it is held in place with four thumbscrews near the corners, and it rests on rubber strips on either side to keep it isolated from the remainder of the chassis.
Looking at the right side of the Project S at this time, we see the gap left between the bezel and the front of the chassis, and in the black steel section is a long area of rectangular mesh. This area is open inside to optional cooling, and there is even a magnetic dust filter in place, attached just inside of this panel.
At the back of the Project S there are four thumbscrews to release the inner section of the chassis, and allow it to roll out of the outer shell. We also see rectangular mesh and a dust filter behind the exhaust fan, a cutout for the rear I/O panel, a cutout for the seven expansion slots, as well as one for the PSU at the right side. Near the bottom is a grommet, which allows the USB Type-C wiring to be connected easily to the back of the motherboard.
The left side of the chassis has the ventilation broke up into two sections. One dust filter covers the entire area of both the PSU section at the back and where optional fans can be installed nearer the front of the Project S.
Still on the left side of the chassis, just behind the front bezel, this is where Nanoxia gives access to the front dust filter, as it is made to slide out the left side to be able to be cleaned and replaced easily.
The bottom of the Project S is made of the same steel the rest of the chassis is comprised of, but currently, there are no feet offered. This is done for one simple reason. Since this chassis can sit flat on this panel, or it can also be placed on either side of the Project S. Nanoxia does not stick the round rubber feet onto the chassis, allowing you to install them depending on chassis orientation choice.
PRICING: You can find the Nanoxia Project S ATX HTPC Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Nanoxia Project S ATX HTPC Chassis retails for $240 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Nanoxia Project S ATX HTPC Chassis retails for £237 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Nanoxia Project S ATX HTPC Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Project S]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- Acer's new laptop rocks unreleased NVIDIA graphics card
- AMD Radeon RX Vega loses to GTX 1080 at 1080p
- Halo 6's 'compelling' story will focus on Master Chief
- AMD Radeon RX Vega bundled with Quake Champions
- Cutting LED-Strips - LED50RGB-2
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives