As we see here, not much of your investment goes into fancy packaging. Nanoxia chose to go the route of plain cardboard with black printed panels to show off this chassis. The left side of the front panel covers eight features which are incorporated in this design, and to the right is a scrunched up rendering of the Project S.
Under the name and manufacturers site address, we find three specifications charts offered in Dutch, English, and French. At the bottom, below the charts, boxes are denoting which of the two models are contained inside, with a red sticker noting this is the silver version.
The rendering on the back of the box is stretched out of proportion, making the Project S look much wider than it is. To either side of the rendering, there are eight features that are pointed out, covering things addressed on the front of the box, as well as confirming some points in the specifications chart.
The last panel we find on the outside of the box is identical to its opposing thing side of the box. There is the naming at the top of the box, charts in the middle, and a notation to which model is found at the bottom again too.
The chassis is first wrapped in a clear plastic bag to protect the paint covering the majority of the chassis, as well as making sure the aluminum on the face is not scratched. Taking it to the next level of protection, Nanoxia uses an open design for the high-density foam used to surround both sides of the chassis. These components of the packing also keep the top and bottom of the case away from the cardboard, but for added protection to the tempered glass panel, the entire top of the Project S is also covered in dense foam to ensure the glass is not easily scratched, or even worse, broken.
PRICING: You can find the Nanoxia Project S ATX HTPC Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Nanoxia Project S ATX HTPC Chassis retails for $240 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Nanoxia Project S ATX HTPC Chassis retails for £237 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Nanoxia Project S ATX HTPC Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Project S]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Tekken 7 mobile game to feature microtransactions galore
- Bitcoin reaches record high pricing of $4500
- Ethereum difficulty squeezing out the small miners
- Destiny 2's day one update already confirmed
- Quake Champions frags itself into Early Access on Aug 22
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes