With the NDA just lifted off nVidia's new performance level GeForce 7800GT, we are going to be diving into not only a 7800GT but a beautiful full retail version which has made it to our labs with not a moment to spare.
As you may have already figured out from the title, we'll be looking at the BFG retail offering of the 7800GT which comes with its normal Lifetime Warranty and one of my personal favorite features, a nice healthy pre-overclock without voiding of the warranty.
The GeForce 7800GT marks the release of the performance mainstream 7800 series - it's a cut-down version of the flagship 7800 GTX and costs around $100 US less for those who cannot justify the price of the GTX.
Read on and let's take a close look at BFG's retail offering and see how it compares against a reference 7800 GTX and a high-end ATI Radeon card. Times a-wasting, so let's get a-started.
How much does it cost?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA: Just Cause 3 engine 'incompatible with multi-GPU solutions'
- Report claims mobile broadband is more affordable than ever
- It's Not Too Late - Our Cyber Monday Sale Continues Today
- Google Street View used to monitor climate change
- OnePlus clarifies charging cable claims, not blaming suppliers
- conroe 1333dvi/h beta bios
- Tenda AC15 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- Synthesio Announces Janet Megdadi As Chief Revenue Officer
- Polk BOOM Adds to Ready 4 Anything Speaker Family with New Swimmer Duo and Swimmer Jr.
- Viper SmartStart 4.0 Now Lets You Control Your Car from Your Wrist
- Gemalto Payment HSM Supports Cloud Tokenization Requirements for Secure Mobile Payment Transactions and Digitization of Credit Card Credentials
- ALL-METAL LG ZERO BRINGS TOGETHER LUXURIOUS DESIGN WITH BEST CAMERA TECHNOLOGY