The Z270X-Gaming 9 uses the same UEFI BIOS that the Z270X-Gaming 7 uses, it's much like that of the refreshed Z170 and X99 motherboard from GIGABYTE. It offers GUI fan control options as well as basic RGB LED control.
I found an option named Port 80 Output Selection, which can be used to change the function and display of the Port 80h (POST Code) display. You have the ability to choose between normal POST Codes, CPU temperature, System Temperature, and VCore. You can turn the POST code into a digital multimeter. If you are not that experienced with the advanced mode of the UEFI, you do have the option to use a beginners mode with a fancy GUI.
GIGABYTE's APP Center is where most of GIGABYTE's software is located. Software applications include 3D OSD, @BIOS, AutoGreen, BIOS Setup, Color Temperature, USB Blocker, Cloud Station, EasyTune, Easy RAID, Fast Boot, Game Boost, GBT HW OC App, PlatformPowerManagment, RGB Fusion, SIV, Smart Backup, Smart TimeLock, Smart Keyboard, USB DAC-UP 2, VTuner.
Creative's Sound Blaster Pro Studio is included, but it's a little more in-depth than the Pro Studio on the Z270X-Gaming 7. Killer's Control Center is also present, and it's where you can enable Killer Double Shot X3 Pro.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z270X-Gaming 9 Overview]
- Page 3 [AORUS Z270X-Gaming 9 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [AORUS Z270X-Gaming 9 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Switch is all about 'playing games anywhere with anyone'
- Gabe Newell holding Reddit AmA tomorrow
- Stock Nintendo Switch JoyConGrip won't recharge JoyCons
- Samsung Galaxy S8 will have a headphone jack after all?
- HTC to launch only 6-7 devices this year
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99