CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks
These benchmarks are run using default settings and configuration.
AIDA64 AES and HASH
Handbrake 4K and 720P Transcoding
UNIGINE Heaven 4.0
Both the Yoga 910 and Dell XPS 13 use Intel's i7-7500U, 8GB of RAM, 256GB NVMe SSDs, huge batteries, and 13-inch displays. So then, why are performance differences bigger in some cases and not others? Well, the biggest influence on CPU and iGPU performance is the choice of RAM. The Yoga 910 uses DDR4 while the XPS 13 uses DDR3. DDR4 offers much better bandwidth, but latency is worse compared to DDR3, and this affects integrated GPU performance as well.
Certain benchmarks such as PCMark 8 will also take into account the speed of storage, WebXPRT will take into account internet connection, and HandBrake will take into account any performance limiters put in place to ensure longer battery life. While the numbers might differ between the XPS 13 and Yoga 910, you will not be able to tell the difference in real life, unless all you do is render 4K video on your super-slim notebook, something I don't think anyone would buy either notebook for.
The Yoga 910 is quick and nimble, and you shouldn't run any into performance issues unless you are trying to game or render video 24/7.
PRICING: You can find the Lenovo Yoga 910 (Intel Kaby Lake) 2-in-1 Laptop for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Lenovo Yoga 910 (Intel Kaby Lake) 2-in-1 Laptop retails for $1190 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Switch is all about 'playing games anywhere with anyone'
- Gabe Newell holding Reddit AmA tomorrow
- Stock Nintendo Switch JoyConGrip won't recharge JoyCons
- Samsung Galaxy S8 will have a headphone jack after all?
- HTC to launch only 6-7 devices this year
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99