Just like other Lenovo notebooks, the Yoga 910 comes with Lenovo Companion. Lenovo Companion offers high-level software features to control the many aspects of the product. Most of what Lenovo Companion can do can be found in Control Panel, but not all of it. Updates are one feature of the application; it will also include Lenovo software updates.
It's always good to know your warranty and service information. If you think something is wrong with your hardware, a built-in scanner will review the system.
You can turn your notebook's connection into a mobile hotspot as well. Paper display will turn down certain colors and use the camera and light sensors to determine and provide the best reading conditions.
There is also a battery manager built into the program. High-level tweaks to the keyboard and touchpad are also available.
Location awareness and some audio settings are also available.
The camera's contrast and brightness can be tweaked, and you can tweak the display's brightness settings.
Lenovo's account portal is also pre-installed. Realtek's HD Audio Manager and Dolby Audio program are also present.
Lenovo's BIOS is extremely basic and does not offer many performance-tuning options. You will probably never have to enter the BIOS.
PRICING: You can find the Lenovo Yoga 910 (Intel Kaby Lake) 2-in-1 Laptop for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Lenovo Yoga 910 (Intel Kaby Lake) 2-in-1 Laptop retails for $1190 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Switch is all about 'playing games anywhere with anyone'
- Gabe Newell holding Reddit AmA tomorrow
- Stock Nintendo Switch JoyConGrip won't recharge JoyCons
- Samsung Galaxy S8 will have a headphone jack after all?
- HTC to launch only 6-7 devices this year
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99