Just like other Lenovo notebooks, the Yoga 910 comes with Lenovo Companion. Lenovo Companion offers high-level software features to control the many aspects of the product. Most of what Lenovo Companion can do can be found in Control Panel, but not all of it. Updates are one feature of the application; it will also include Lenovo software updates.
It's always good to know your warranty and service information. If you think something is wrong with your hardware, a built-in scanner will review the system.
You can turn your notebook's connection into a mobile hotspot as well. Paper display will turn down certain colors and use the camera and light sensors to determine and provide the best reading conditions.
There is also a battery manager built into the program. High-level tweaks to the keyboard and touchpad are also available.
Location awareness and some audio settings are also available.
The camera's contrast and brightness can be tweaked, and you can tweak the display's brightness settings.
Lenovo's account portal is also pre-installed. Realtek's HD Audio Manager and Dolby Audio program are also present.
Lenovo's BIOS is extremely basic and does not offer many performance-tuning options. You will probably never have to enter the BIOS.
PRICING: You can find the Lenovo Yoga 910 (Intel Kaby Lake) 2-in-1 Laptop for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Lenovo Yoga 910 (Intel Kaby Lake) 2-in-1 Laptop retails for $1190 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Capcom wants to resurrect old IPs
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017