The box is a bit bigger than the device but does a good job of securing it. Packaging is light, but the product is well protected by foam inserts.
Accessories include an AC/DC power brick, VESA mounting bracket and screws, and a driver DVD and manual. The power brick is rated for 19V @ 3.42A for roughly 65W of power.
The top of the unit is made out of plastic with a brushed aluminum-like finish, it's smooth to the touch, and provides an elegant look. The bottom of the device has four rubber legs, air input vent, and a little handle to lift up the cover when you install storage and RAM.
The front of the BRIX features both USB 3.1 type-A and USB 3.1 type-C ports and a headphone/mic jack. The rear of the BRIX features two USB 3.0 ports, RJ-45 LAN, mini-DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 2.0, Kensington lock slot, and DC power jack.
Both sides of the device feature air vents for cooling.
Each rubber leg has a screw, and you need to remove all four to open the device. The power button looks like a triangle and lights up indicating device power status.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and System]
- Page 3 [Teardown of the BKi5A-7200]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test Setup and Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [Temperature and Power Consumption]
- Page 7 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Switch is all about 'playing games anywhere with anyone'
- Gabe Newell holding Reddit AmA tomorrow
- Stock Nintendo Switch JoyConGrip won't recharge JoyCons
- Samsung Galaxy S8 will have a headphone jack after all?
- HTC to launch only 6-7 devices this year
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99