While all SWARM software comes with a pinned tab, we passed it by to show what options you can change, and what can be moved to the pinned tab. Under the heading of settings, we can play with sounds which can report every click of the board, or you can select specific uses for the sounds. You can also address the LED feedback to work with these sound effects and commands. To the right, there are sliders for repeat delay, repeat rate, cursor blink rate, and a bar to test them. There is a section on Bluetooth pairing, and below it, out of the image at this time, is a section which resets the keyboard back to factory defaults.
The key assignment tab allows a user to redefine what the keys do, and it can be done with drag and drop ease. This is where you can pick from many of the presets found in the list and inside of various side windows, but is also where you can assign Macros after they are recorded and stored in the onboard memory.
When it comes to tinkering with lighting, you then click on the key illumination tab. It is here in which you can use one of the presets, or chose a custom layout. There are various modes built into the software, you can turn the lighting off here, adjust the brightness, or pick a color when using a preset, or when using a custom layout, each LED section can be addressed by this box as well.
Along the bottom of the previous window there is a profile manager tab as well, and here you can add profiles for productivity or gaming. You can add an image about the profile, you can name it, and you can add the application which should activate said profile. To do that, you need to check the auto-switch box to deliver that ability, and this is also where you can bin them by clicking on the trash can icon.
The Macro Manager is full of things to choose from, without any energy and though using the long list of games found on the left. If you wish to make one, you click on the folder icon, and once it shows on the list below, you can name it. You then need to click on the start recording button and input your desired Macro steps. Also, you can select to record delays or not, set a fixed delay, if you want it to spam when pressed, as well as how many times it should do so.
PRICING: You can find the ROCCAT SKELTR Smart Communication Gaming Keyboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ROCCAT SKELTR Smart Communication Gaming Keyboard retails for $160 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ROCCAT SKELTR Smart Communication Gaming Keyboard retails for £150 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [ROCCAT SKELTR Smart Communication Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [SKELTR Continued]
- Page 5 [Inside the SKELTR]
- Page 6 [SWARM Software]
- Page 7 [SWARM Mobile App]
- Page 8 [Gaming and General Impressions]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Kingsman' sequel releases first explosive trailer
- Intel's new Xeon rocks 28C/56T, costs over $12,000
- George Miller still planning two 'Mad Max' sequels
- Call of Duty WWII creatively strips players of power
- Hardware deals: GTX 1050 only $95 & cheapest Ryzen 5
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives
- Call of Duty: WWII delivers gripping action on global scale
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design