Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
The packaging attracts your eyes to the KIRO with the use of all the bright colors on it. Along the top, we find the name, description of the device, and an indication of the RGB LED used inside of it. Along with the large image of the mouse, we see features listed on the left, and a small rendering of how the SIDEPARTS work below it. Then, along the bottom of the panel, we see that this is TALK FX and Alien FX equipped, and is made for FSP and MOBA gaming.
The right side of the box is angled as it carries the colors from the front and is where the ROCCAT name and logo is displayed. In the section below, we see the name of the device off to the left, and to the right is the site address to locate the software or gain support for the KIRO.
On the back, near the top, we see a new image of the KIRO, where the features are listed, as well as pointed out around the mouse. Features are again listed in the center with full specifications listed at the bottom in a few languages.
The last panel offers summaries on some of the things that come with this KIRO mouse. They mention the extendable build of the KIRO, which addresses the SIDEPARTS. They also cover the Overdrive Mode which raises the DPI and also indicates the use of SWARM software.
Inside of the box, we find the same angled plastic tray system which ROCCAT uses for their mice. This is a two-part packaging which sandwiches the mouse and in this case the SIDEPARTS as well, and with a bit of room below it, ROCCAT hides the paperwork there.
The KIRO ships with buttons on both sides of the mouse, but to allow users to address that, ROCCAT offers these two highly textured, blank, SIDEPARTS. This way if you do not want the buttons on one side of the mouse, or if you want no side buttons at all, using these will address that need.
Found under the inner packaging, you will locate the quick-install guide and the disposal information. The guide is brief but explains how to connect the KIRO, and then shows you where to go to get the SWARM software. After that, it is left up to the user to figure it out. As for the disposal information, while only certain areas require specialized disposal of this type of device, if you like this big blue ball you spin around on, you may want to read it and follow its information as well.
PRICING: You can find the ROCCAT KIRO Modular Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ROCCAT KIRO Modular Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse retails for $35 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ROCCAT KIRO Modular Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse retails for £28 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [ROCCAT KIRO Modular Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the KIRO]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect Andromeda deal takes a dive to 27% off
- AMD's high-end X390/X399 mobo: dual Ryzen CPUs possible
- Dell unleashes its new 8K monitor, costs $5000
- New Call of Duty set in WWII?
- Gionee launches A1 in India
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Kingston HyperX Savage 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse