More often than not we hear people on the forums, all over the world, saying not to spend the extra dollars on that well known brand and go for the cheap one. People ask, "why should I spend more...aren't they just all the same?" Today we are looking at the latest graphics card offering from BFG Tech and seeing if we can say, "hang on, it's worth spending that extra $20 USD" when you compare it to other major nVidia partners like MSI, ASUS and Gigabyte.
Much like our look into the Gigabyte 7800 GTX offerings we will be following the same route with the BFG 7800 GTX OC (it comes overclocked out of the box) graphics card to see if we can justify spending the little bit extra and answer that question what do you get for those extra dollars.
Read on and we'll find out what BFG offers over their competitors.
How much does it cost?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- BFG 7800 GTX OC - Page 1 [Introduction]
- BFG 7800 GTX OC - Page 2 [BFG Retail Offering - Package]
- BFG 7800 GTX OC - Page 3 [BFG Retail Offering - The Card]
- BFG 7800 GTX OC - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark Series]
- BFG 7800 GTX OC - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2]
- BFG 7800 GTX OC - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- BFG 7800 GTX OC - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Far Cry]
- BFG 7800 GTX OC - Page 8 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- BFG 7800 GTX OC - Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Del Toro says 'Hellboy 3' is dead
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Nier: Automata on PC likely delayed due to piracy fears
- Nintendo Switch runs cool, about 37C under load
- Samsung's next VR headset could come with a controller
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league