DOOM & Overwatch
Since DOOM and Overwatch are both FPS titles, we find many similarities in the way they react with mice and have decided to combine our results. The Clutch G1 was an admirable companion when it came to gaming. Of course, we did have to do some tweaking in the software to get the most out of this mouse, but in the end, we were very pleased with the results. The Clutch G1 is smooth as it glides on our mat, and we could even handle things at 5000 CPI, even though we tended to game with this mouse in the 3600 CPI setting mostly.
With long sessions under our belt, we found no fatigue from its use, and the shape is comfortable to use. One thing we did notice with our relaxed grip style is that if our hand was resting off the heel of the mouse, the scroll wheel can be hard to reach at times, and made weapons switching a bit of a chore. Other than that, we found we can pick off opponents and had the ability to change CPI on-the-fly to snipe with great accuracy too.
Windows and Productivity
For normal usage, the Clutch G1 is still a great solution to our needs. The option to scroll entire pages is excellent when looking at as many PDF files as we do to gain information about many products, or when the need arises to go online for our motherboard manual. It takes a ton of slow scrolling right out of the picture. At 5000 CPI, it takes roughly an inch of movement to span a 1080p screen which makes work faster, and even at this level, we found no wander or jitter.
When it came to editing images, we also enjoyed our time with the Clutch G1, as its taller design fit our hand better, but most importantly was its accuracy and predictability. With no angle snapping or prediction noticed, we changed and addressed only what we wanted, without software trying to make up our minds for us.
PRICING: You can find the Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 eSports Grade Optical Gaming Mouse for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Fnatic Gear eSports Grade Optical Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the Clutch G1]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Join the 'Suicide Squad' in our Blu-ray giveaway
- Netflix will double original show content in 2017
- Nashville moves to dismiss Comcast anti-Fiber lawsuit
- Amazon Go: Grocery shopping with no cash, no lines
- The Last of US 2 being co-written by Westworld writer
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand