DOOM & Overwatch
Since DOOM and Overwatch are both FPS titles, we find many similarities in the way they react with mice and have decided to combine our results. The Clutch G1 was an admirable companion when it came to gaming. Of course, we did have to do some tweaking in the software to get the most out of this mouse, but in the end, we were very pleased with the results. The Clutch G1 is smooth as it glides on our mat, and we could even handle things at 5000 CPI, even though we tended to game with this mouse in the 3600 CPI setting mostly.
With long sessions under our belt, we found no fatigue from its use, and the shape is comfortable to use. One thing we did notice with our relaxed grip style is that if our hand was resting off the heel of the mouse, the scroll wheel can be hard to reach at times, and made weapons switching a bit of a chore. Other than that, we found we can pick off opponents and had the ability to change CPI on-the-fly to snipe with great accuracy too.
Windows and Productivity
For normal usage, the Clutch G1 is still a great solution to our needs. The option to scroll entire pages is excellent when looking at as many PDF files as we do to gain information about many products, or when the need arises to go online for our motherboard manual. It takes a ton of slow scrolling right out of the picture. At 5000 CPI, it takes roughly an inch of movement to span a 1080p screen which makes work faster, and even at this level, we found no wander or jitter.
When it came to editing images, we also enjoyed our time with the Clutch G1, as its taller design fit our hand better, but most importantly was its accuracy and predictability. With no angle snapping or prediction noticed, we changed and addressed only what we wanted, without software trying to make up our minds for us.
PRICING: You can find the Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 eSports Grade Optical Gaming Mouse for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Fnatic Gear eSports Grade Optical Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the Clutch G1]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA to reveal GeForce GTX 1080 Ti on February 28
- AMD Radeon Vega details coming on February 28
- NASA finds 7 Earth-sized planets that could sustain life
- Huawei officially announces Honor V9
- Nintendo unboxes the Nintendo Switch
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood