Fnatic Gear eSports Grade Optical Gaming Mouse
The Clutch G1 is entirely black, and has a high arch at the top of it, lending well for many grip styles. As the side concaved panel meets the top curve of the Clutch, we see the Fnatic Gear name at the front of the mouse, and as you follow the curve, you run into a pair of shiny side buttons.
Since your hand will cover this area while using it, Fnatic Gear chose not to have a fancy name in lights on the heel, but they were sure to use a rubberized coating on all of the surfaces, as grip supersedes looks any day of the week. We can also see the ergonomic angle of the top, which makes use with the right hand more comfortable.
The right side of the Clutch G1 is rounded and slightly convex. It also has a ridge which is tough to see but easy to feel, which keeps your fingers resting comfortably on the shape they offered in this design. We can also see that along the front, just under the curved body line, CLUTCH is painted in white.
The bottom section of the Clutch is shiny and contrasts against the coating on top. We also see an offset design along the front, where the left click button is shorter than the right click button, again fitting to your natural grip, increasing comfort.
The scroll wheel near the front has a thick rubber grip to make selections easy, and it is highly segmented in its movement. Our reminder to the days of Func gear is the pair of shiny round buttons used for DPI and profile selection, which were found on top of the MS-3.
Emanating from the middle of the front edge, the Clutch is shipped with two meters of cabling which has been braided to dress things up a bit. The connector is nondescript, and there is not a Velcro band to aid in traveling, but Fnatic Gear does gold plate the USB 2.0 connector.
Under the Clutch G1, we see there are three feet used in this layout. They are very thin but offer a smooth glide on any surface. The product sticker is near the front of the mouse, the eye is in the center, and the warranty seal at the back does cover an access screw. If you want inside of this mouse, you will have to void your warranty to do so.
PRICING: You can find the Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 eSports Grade Optical Gaming Mouse for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Fnatic Gear eSports Grade Optical Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the Clutch G1]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Tekken 7 mobile game to feature microtransactions galore
- Bitcoin reaches record high pricing of $4500
- Ethereum difficulty squeezing out the small miners
- Destiny 2's day one update already confirmed
- Quake Champions frags itself into Early Access on Aug 22
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes