Using matte black for the backdrop, there is an image of the Dark Base 900 Pro in the middle. There are mentions of the Silent Wings fans included, that there is airflow control and that there is noise insulation incorporated. It also says that this chassis has outstanding flexibility and silence, what color the trim is, and bit at the bottom about why this design came to life.
With the product naming along the top of this side panel, the lower section is taken up with text. This is where be quiet! has listed the features and explanations in six languages.
Around to the back, we find those same sections of text in English and German, along with many images of the chassis. The main image shows what a build might look like, while the others cover only a select few of the features provided with this chassis.
The last of the panels on the packaging starts off with a bit about the company, where the specifications and images of the chassis follow below it.
Inside of the box, we found the Dark Base 900 Pro shipped inside of a cloth bag, which not only protects the chassis now but can be used as a dust cover or even a travel bag. To keep this heavy chassis from being damaged in transit, a thick foam is used at the top and the bottom, and was sufficient to get our case here in perfect condition.
PRICING: You can find the be quiet! Dark Base 900 Pro Full-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The be quiet! Dark Base 900 Pro Full-Tower Chassis retails for $197 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The be quiet! Dark Base 900 Pro Full-Tower Chassis retails for £193 at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [be quiet! Dark Base 900 Pro Full-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Dark Base 900 Pro]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, a very slick mobo for Ryzen
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600X costs $260, offers Intel perf. at $617
- Early Nintendo Switch consoles were actually stolen
- Why Nier: Automata isn't coming to Xbox One
- Grand Theft Auto movie or TV show could happen
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- First ever CPU overclock - is this ok?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces Strix Impact