Seamless multiplayer is surprisingly fun and works quite well. The feature wasn't available at launch thanks to technical difficulties, but Ubisoft has ironed these out and the mode is actually pretty fun.
The modes are much like the original Watch Dogs, and have both competitive and cooperative play. Random players can infiltrate each other's games to hack or even eliminate one another. The remote hacking can be fun, especially when the other player can't find you (hide in the bushes!), and if another player is wreaking way too much havoc in San Francisco, you'll often be called in to take them down.
The most fun I've had with multiplayer are the co-op missions, aka Online Operations.
These missions are actually pretty tough and usually require two players in order to beat, especially since they involve infiltrating a highly guarded area and freeing a prisoner or blowing up some drug cargo.
These missions have optional objectives that usually involve not getting detected or keeping stealthy, so it's worth trying to coordinate with your teammate to get extra cash, followers, and XP.
Also don't forget to assign Ubisoft Club challenges to grab some extra uPlay EXP and followers.
Most of the time you'll just end up blowing everything up, shooting everyone, and then escaping in an insane high-octane chase sequence that takes you across the city itself. These missions are great and provide an awesome distraction from the normal run of the mill missions.
PRICING: You can find Watch Dogs 2 for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Watch Dogs 2 retails for $50 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Watch Dogs 2 retails for £32 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Del Toro says 'Hellboy 3' is dead
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Nier: Automata on PC likely delayed due to piracy fears
- Nintendo Switch runs cool, about 37C under load
- Samsung's next VR headset could come with a controller
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league