If you have ever used an Android phone or tablet then getting used to the Yoga Book will be a breeze. Even without prior Android experience, the learning curve isn't too hard to conquer, and Lenovo offers many applications under the home menu to make things easier. The Discover YOGA BOOK application is a set of video tutorials to help you get accustomed to the device.
There are also pop-up tutorials when you open an application for the first time. The Note Saver app is the one used to capture drawings in Create Mode, and it's easy enough to follow along with the tutorial. For the more traditional users, an extensive user guide is already on the device.
There is also a File Manager in case you want to move around media. You can also attach the Yoga Book to a computer and access its files like you would a phone.
Yoga Book Settings
There are numerous settings you can change to customize the Yoga Book to meet your needs. It's very similar to how an Android phone's settings are laid out.
Battery statistics reveal what programs use the more battery over time. The unit comes with 4GB of RAM, and it will gauge performance to let you know if RAM usage is normal.
Of the 64GB of internal storage, 52GB is free to use for media and applications. There are a few special settings options, such as Halo keyboard settings. I increased the brightness of the Halo keyboard.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch to have Gamecube Virtual Console games
- Sony's new add-on merges trading cards with mobile games
- Sony making Wild Arms, Arc the Lad smartphone games
- The Last Guardian critics opinion wrap up and analysis
- Nolan confirms HBO's 'Westworld' won't return until 2018
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel
- Western Digital introduces new 12TB and 14TB enterprise-class HDDs and SSDs