If you have ever used an Android phone or tablet then getting used to the Yoga Book will be a breeze. Even without prior Android experience, the learning curve isn't too hard to conquer, and Lenovo offers many applications under the home menu to make things easier. The Discover YOGA BOOK application is a set of video tutorials to help you get accustomed to the device.
There are also pop-up tutorials when you open an application for the first time. The Note Saver app is the one used to capture drawings in Create Mode, and it's easy enough to follow along with the tutorial. For the more traditional users, an extensive user guide is already on the device.
There is also a File Manager in case you want to move around media. You can also attach the Yoga Book to a computer and access its files like you would a phone.
Yoga Book Settings
There are numerous settings you can change to customize the Yoga Book to meet your needs. It's very similar to how an Android phone's settings are laid out.
Battery statistics reveal what programs use the more battery over time. The unit comes with 4GB of RAM, and it will gauge performance to let you know if RAM usage is normal.
Of the 64GB of internal storage, 52GB is free to use for media and applications. There are a few special settings options, such as Halo keyboard settings. I increased the brightness of the Halo keyboard.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard working on new mobile games
- GALAX GTX 1080 Ti EXOC White: dual-slot GTX 1080 Ti
- The Division receives loadout feature in PTR patch
- CliffyB: AAA games in a 'weird spot', VR in '80s' period
- GDDR6 is coming to high-end GPUs in early 2018
- HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse Review
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club