Sample Shots and Video
We did intend to upload a raw uncompressed video from the local Australian Channel 7 HD demonstration channel (which is absolutely stunning to watch the first few times) but the file size was a little too large and it wouldn't playback on any of our video players - it just stuttered the whole way through doing maybe 2 or 3 frames per second, when it was recorded at a smooth 50 frames per second. We put this down to the fact that it was being recorded at a compression rate of 10MB/s.
Instead we converted the file to a compressed DivX file so you can get some idea of the quality of what the MSI Digi VOX can produce - remember: the file is compressed down by almost around 550% so what you will see in the downloaded sample is nothing like the uncompressed picture produced by the Digi VOX. You'll need the DivX codec installed on your machine first before you can watch, which you can download here.
- The Sample Recording (Snow Fields)
Please Note: There is an error with the sound but this is due to the ripping process and not the MSI Digi VOX.
- The Sample Shots (Random from Seven HD)
The following are sample shots captured through the DVB-TV software from the very cool Channel 7 HD demonstration channel.
For some reason the screenshots were taken not in widescreen and we couldn't figure out why since the picture was in widescreen. Remember these screenshots are compressed into JPEG format and don't accurately represent the actual picture quality of HDTV through the Digi VOX.
(You can click on the thumbnail version for a larger version...)
Not bad, not bad at all!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Aerocool unveils first gaming chair with edge lighting
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017