Sample Shots and Video
We did intend to upload a raw uncompressed video from the local Australian Channel 7 HD demonstration channel (which is absolutely stunning to watch the first few times) but the file size was a little too large and it wouldn't playback on any of our video players - it just stuttered the whole way through doing maybe 2 or 3 frames per second, when it was recorded at a smooth 50 frames per second. We put this down to the fact that it was being recorded at a compression rate of 10MB/s.
Instead we converted the file to a compressed DivX file so you can get some idea of the quality of what the MSI Digi VOX can produce - remember: the file is compressed down by almost around 550% so what you will see in the downloaded sample is nothing like the uncompressed picture produced by the Digi VOX. You'll need the DivX codec installed on your machine first before you can watch, which you can download here.
- The Sample Recording (Snow Fields)
Please Note: There is an error with the sound but this is due to the ripping process and not the MSI Digi VOX.
- The Sample Shots (Random from Seven HD)
The following are sample shots captured through the DVB-TV software from the very cool Channel 7 HD demonstration channel.
For some reason the screenshots were taken not in widescreen and we couldn't figure out why since the picture was in widescreen. Remember these screenshots are compressed into JPEG format and don't accurately represent the actual picture quality of HDTV through the Digi VOX.
(You can click on the thumbnail version for a larger version...)
Not bad, not bad at all!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Kingdom Hearts 3 may release in 2019
- Google Pixel 2 devices to feature Snapdragon 835
- Fisker to unveil their new electric car in August
- New Friday the 13th game slashes PC, consoles this May
- Nintendo Switch owners can share game updates locally
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family