Hardware & Documentation
Opening the box of hardware, we split it up into two images. In this one, we can see long fan screws as well as typical fan screws at the top, with a standoff below them. The lower pair of bags is where the 6/32 motherboard and PSU screws are seen, as well as the M3 countersunk screws for 2.5" drive mounting. The 3.5" drive trays use pins and grommets, so no screws are needed there.
To help keep all of the wiring tidy, and hopefully out of view, Corsair is sure to offer goodies for this too. They offer up five zip ties to tightly fasten wires to the motherboard tray, but for larger groups of wires, you can opt to use the pair of hook and loop straps to bundle them together.
Found in a bag floating around outside of the chassis, we located all of the paperwork. There is the installation guide which is multilingual and offers good renderings and text to make your way through the entire build process. Corsair also includes a guide for the SP120 RGB fans and system. If you do happen to need to move it or disconnect things, this is where you go to be sure you have it connected correctly. We also find a small insert, which covers the terms in which Corsair will warranty this product.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Tekken 7 mobile game to feature microtransactions galore
- Bitcoin reaches record high pricing of $4500
- Ethereum difficulty squeezing out the small miners
- Destiny 2's day one update already confirmed
- Quake Champions frags itself into Early Access on Aug 22
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes