Hardware & Documentation
Opening the box of hardware, we split it up into two images. In this one, we can see long fan screws as well as typical fan screws at the top, with a standoff below them. The lower pair of bags is where the 6/32 motherboard and PSU screws are seen, as well as the M3 countersunk screws for 2.5" drive mounting. The 3.5" drive trays use pins and grommets, so no screws are needed there.
To help keep all of the wiring tidy, and hopefully out of view, Corsair is sure to offer goodies for this too. They offer up five zip ties to tightly fasten wires to the motherboard tray, but for larger groups of wires, you can opt to use the pair of hook and loop straps to bundle them together.
Found in a bag floating around outside of the chassis, we located all of the paperwork. There is the installation guide which is multilingual and offers good renderings and text to make your way through the entire build process. Corsair also includes a guide for the SP120 RGB fans and system. If you do happen to need to move it or disconnect things, this is where you go to be sure you have it connected correctly. We also find a small insert, which covers the terms in which Corsair will warranty this product.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Switch to get 'continuous stream' of third-party games
- Nintendo 3DS isn't going anywhere
- Messenger Lite now available in 150 additional countries
- Nintendo sold 2.74 million Switch systems in first month
- Nintendo profits increase by 521%
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives