Hardware & Documentation
Opening the box of hardware, we split it up into two images. In this one, we can see long fan screws as well as typical fan screws at the top, with a standoff below them. The lower pair of bags is where the 6/32 motherboard and PSU screws are seen, as well as the M3 countersunk screws for 2.5" drive mounting. The 3.5" drive trays use pins and grommets, so no screws are needed there.
To help keep all of the wiring tidy, and hopefully out of view, Corsair is sure to offer goodies for this too. They offer up five zip ties to tightly fasten wires to the motherboard tray, but for larger groups of wires, you can opt to use the pair of hook and loop straps to bundle them together.
Found in a bag floating around outside of the chassis, we located all of the paperwork. There is the installation guide which is multilingual and offers good renderings and text to make your way through the entire build process. Corsair also includes a guide for the SP120 RGB fans and system. If you do happen to need to move it or disconnect things, this is where you go to be sure you have it connected correctly. We also find a small insert, which covers the terms in which Corsair will warranty this product.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, a very slick mobo for Ryzen
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600X costs $260, offers Intel perf. at $617
- Early Nintendo Switch consoles were actually stolen
- Why Nier: Automata isn't coming to Xbox One
- Grand Theft Auto movie or TV show could happen
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- First ever CPU overclock - is this ok?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces Strix Impact